• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield away - Saturday 15th February

Legohead

Banned
The weather on Saturday right across the country is utter dog siht.
So what's new? :ROFLMAO: It does a look a bit pants. Gale force winds and rain.

I might give Macc a miss and head to Northampton instead. Got my tickets for Northampton already so no going back on that one now. Whatever the weather.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The weather on Saturday right across the country is utter dog siht.
Thank you Wincey Willis.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank you Wincey Willis.
Sorry my piscine friend by the delectable Ms Kirkwood every time (she of the "high peaks")

Legohead

Banned
Probably for the best that the open terrace isn't open then given the forecast. ;)

Red Devon

Oldsmobile-88

^^^^
Glad to be undercover 😁

I hope the drainage is better than last season.
The original game was called off at about 2pm(7.45ko)
I drove as far as Gordano Services & hung about for what seemed like a eternity for a decision to be made.
The Exiles had boarded their train & were just leaving London when it was called off.
I think they had a good night in Macclesfield as it turned out.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry my piscine friend by the delectable Ms Kirkwood every time (she of the "high peaks")
Nah, because of her pronunciation of Englin, Scotlin and Irelin it's a nay from me.

Legohead

Banned
Macclesfield is one of those places that you'd probably never visit unless your team was playing there or you had family there.

Oldsmobile-88

Macclesfield is one of those places that you'd probably never visit unless your team was playing there or you had family there.
Indeed..A bit off the beaten track.
I have been to the town a few times over the years,only when there has been a game on.
I quite like the town centre.

Legohead

Banned
The weather at Macc might not be as bad as some areas. It's pretty central and protected from the winds to some extent being on the edge of the Peaks so the wind shouldn't be too bad. The rain however...