• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

January Transfer Window Ins Outs And Rumours

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Built the City Walls.
And roads

iscalad

And roads
And sewers :)

IndoMike

And sewers :)
Monty Python never dies : it's just resting

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
It doesn’t look like there are any plans for it to happen but I still wonder whether Ben Seymour would benefit from some time out on loan. Other than that the squad is looking very, very strong.
Problem is we are 1 injury or suspension from needing him. If we were to loan him out it would have to be somewhere that he could be recalled at short notice. That would probably mean going to a lower level which probably wouldn't benefit him all that much.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Monty Python never dies : it's just resting
Hopefully we won’t be needing to look on the bright side of life tonight and none of the players we hope are messiahs will turn out to be naughty little boys.
(It’s amazing how one film has provided so many memorable lines - RIP Terry Jones!)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
All quiet. Good news? I think so.

🤞

grecIAN Harris

All quiet. Good news? I think so.

🤞
Is that a suggestion that you're worried about someone leaving? If so, why? I don't think any of our side are going to be going anywhere before the summer.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is that a suggestion that you're worried about someone leaving? If so, why? I don't think any of our side are going to be going anywhere before the summer.
I always worry that a key player will go.

grecIAN Harris

I always worry that a key player will go.
We've normally heard by now if somebody was seriously looking at taking somebody and not a dicky bird has been heard or mentioned on here.

ryancooper327

I see the agent of Gime Toure, Hartlepool striker, has been touting him about linking him to us. Hartlepool are not happy