• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion Disbanded

i8cornwall

But just to clarify. Any new group would not have any 'codes' or 'rules' to live by. It would simply be a collection of likeminded fans looking to improve the matchday atmosphere but without all the 'ultra' shenanigans. That sounds great and a positive way forward. Great that i8cornwall, max etc want to still get involved and I hope many others will do the same. Especially those in the BB and at away games. Our away support generally however is excellent and we regularly get comments from other clubs fans about our away followings.
I can’t speak for others but I’d only get involved with a group that had the same outlook, “rules” and mentality as the RL had and I think most of the other former members would be the same as me.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I'm not going to read the whole thread, but...

Am I correct in surmising that our "Ultras", the ultras of a club in farming heartland, are disbanding because a few ewes nicked a banner?

Sounds a bit like turning celibate just because your missus once borrowed another guy's t-shirt.

i8cornwall

I'm not going to read the whole thread, but...

Am I correct in surmising that our "Ultras", the ultras of a club in farming heartland, are disbanding because a few ewes nicked a banner?

Sounds a bit like turning celibate just because your missus once borrowed another guy's t-shirt.
Two days to late everyone has moved on from taking the **** now, sorry.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Two days to late everyone has moved on from taking the **** now, sorry.
Clearly not

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
This analogy is waaaaaaay too specific Spanky :censored::oops:

Grecian2K

'The Execeptionals'?
(*I'll get me coat....)
What about "Stanno's Spartans"?

HH.ECFC

This analogy is waaaaaaay too specific Spanky :censored::oops:
English please

Rosencrantz

If it's called the Exe Enigma Project we might be able to keep Ultra secret 😉.

fred binneys head

I can’t speak for others but I’d only get involved with a group that had the same outlook, “rules” and mentality as the RL had and I think most of the other former members would be the same as me.
Same people, same outlook, same rules, same mentality, different name. Sounds great to me, go for it lads 👍

DB9

Same people, same outlook, same rules, same mentality, different name. Sounds great to me, go for it lads 👍
Bit like when Westward TV changed to TSW! 🤣🤣🤣