• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Midweek League 2 matches impacting Exeter City MDT

Red Bill

A few seconds away from a perfect night for us!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
A few seconds away from a perfect night for us!
Still 5 points clear of 4th even if Plymouth win their game in hand. That’s a very comfortable cushion going into a tough run of games, although I fear we may be a lot closer to the pack by end of the Swindon game.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm just laying back in my reflected glory after my excellent performance last night (your time). Not only did I say Stevenage would be a difficult match but I also said those 3x League 2 draws "would not happen".
i would like to thank all my Exeweb fans (both of them) for appreciating my expert skills at reverse psychology (as acknowledged by Ballzy) and am available for more incorrect predictions at your command.
UP.THE BLEDDY CITY!
GET IN THERE!!

IndoMike

Still 5 points clear of 4th even if Plymouth win their game in hand. That’s a very comfortable cushion going into a tough run of games, although I fear we may be a lot closer to the pack by end of the Swindon game.
We'll beat Swindon. You can bet your house on it.

grecIAN Harris

I don't. We'll win on Saturday and then we'll do Swindon up there. It will be close on Saturday and it really wouldn't surprise me to see really step it up at The County Ground and properly turn Swindon over.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't. We'll win on Saturday and then we'll do Swindon up there. It will be close on Saturday and it really wouldn't surprise me to see really step it up at The County Ground and properly turn Swindon over.
It's the Port Vale game in the middle that concerns me. All eyes will be on the big game at Swindon, we'll probably rest a few players and they have a pretty good home record. More positively big Nigel will be back and, by the sound of it, Deano, Randell, Jay and Ajose all played well tonight and looked ready to start for the first team if needed.

Avening Posse

Great results. Just what the doctor ordered UTC

grecIAN Harris

It's the Port Vale game in the middle that concerns me. All eyes will be on the big game at Swindon, we'll probably rest a few players and they have a pretty good home record. More positively big Nigel will be back and, by the sound of it, Deano, Randell, Jay and Ajose all played well tonight and looked ready to start for the first team if needed.
Not too worried about Port Vale. I'd only marked that down for a point anyway.

OmanGrecian

I'm just laying back in my reflected glory after my excellent performance last night (your time). Not only did I say Stevenage would be a difficult match but I also said those 3x League 2 draws "would not happen".
i would like to thank all my Exeweb fans (both of them) for appreciating my expert skills at reverse psychology (as acknowledged by Ballzy) and am available for more incorrect predictions at your command.
UP.THE BLEDDY CITY!
GET IN THERE!!
Just say we will lose to Colchester. Job done.

IndoMike

Just say we will lose to Colchester. Job done.
It's a big responsibility : don't know if I can handle the pressure.