• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

January Transfer Window Ins Outs And Rumours

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Presume Randall will now go back on loan. Is Dodd still around (not injured) or has he gone on loan?
James Dodd is still recovering from a serious long-term injury.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
The proliferation of lower-league Matt Taylor's always confuses me, though I don't think any of them ever played together.
Many years ago (must have been early 90s I think) When Saturday Comes had an article about truthful chants. Things like "There's only 17,528 Alan Smiths" and "we're by far the 953rd greatest team, the world has ever seen".

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are we actually going to come out of this January stronger than we went into it? Are there any rumours about any of our players being snapped up? If not, has it ever happened before that we have had a January like that?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are we actually going to come out of this January stronger than we went into it? Are there any rumours about any of our players being snapped up? If not, has it ever happened before that we have had a January like that?
Maybe that's why Randall is not going back out on loan...

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe that's why Randall is not going back out on loan...
Effectively Brennan is taking Woody's place in the squad and Joel is taking Jack's.

ryancooper327

Current depth. May have missed someone, I knocked it up on my work break.

Blue is out on loan, red probably won't see this season and amber is currently injured/not match fit as far as I know.

Could we do with anyone else? I put Deano/Woodman as LCBs as as we now have LWB cover I see them taking the spot back there (where Deano is best IMO).

Annotation.png

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
What
Effectively Brennan is taking Woody's place in the squad and Joel is taking Jack's.
And Richardson can now move back to RWB and cover for Sweeney.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
And Richardson can now move back to RWB and cover for Sweeney.
Richardson is more the back-up for Williams. Warren is in theory the cover for Sweeney, though I'd rather see Dyer or Dean re-called if necessary.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Current depth. May have missed someone, I knocked it up on my work break.

Blue is out on loan, red probably won't see this season and amber is currently injured/not match fit as far as I know.

Could we do with anyone else? I put Deano/Woodman as LCBs as as we now have LWB cover I see them taking the spot back there (where Deano is best IMO).

View attachment 1536
A few injured players in there! We could do with some better luck to the end of the season!

ryancooper327

A few injured players in there! We could do with some better luck to the end of the season!
I count 20 non-injured/match-fit, non-loaned players. The 20 includes Chrisene. I think Holmes and Fisher will be back soon. I think we will need a fair few players in the summer.