• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unable to make SJP today so watching Brentford v Swansea both Ollie and Matt having good games with Ollie on target again....14 now. He is looking full of confidence and seems to have really stepped up a level this season. Would think it fairly certain Clubs such as Villa will be making offers for his services in the window.

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Goal 15

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Kerching , Kerching , kerching , Merry Christmas.

BerksBee

Cheapskates Sheffield United now being linked, but they'll need to cough up more than £20m in my opinion although some of the additional may come in the form of performance bonuses and sell on. I hope he goes to a better club than Sheffield United.

Brentford star a £20million man for Sheffield United – bid being lined up

iscalad

Cheapskates Sheffield United now being linked, but they'll need to cough up more than £20m in my opinion although some of the additional may come in the form of performance bonuses and sell on. I hope he goes to a better club than Sheffield United.

Sheffield are 6th at the moment. Must be doing something right.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster

I think you should squeeze them for at least double that and get the deal done in the first week in January. Thank you.

budegrecian

If he's sold with performance bonuses & sell on clauses, would we get a cut of these in the future?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he's sold with performance bonuses & sell on clauses, would we get a cut of these in the future?
No, we simply get 20% of any profit made. We're going to be in for approx 4m quid.

Banksy

No, we simply get 20% of any profit made. We're going to be in for approx 4m quid.
Interesting.What about a hypothetical situation where Brentford got say ten million with the rest in sell on clauses etc? Surely we’d be shafted then?

DB9

Interesting.What about a hypothetical situation where Brentford got say ten million with the rest in sell on clauses etc? Surely we’d be shafted then?
No not shafted at all, We'll get £2m or so. He's not our player, How Brentford and any suitors negotiate a deal is nothing to do with us, All we negotiated was a fee plus a % of a sell on, We can't get shafted by a player we don't own