• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boxing Day Match - Newport County Tickets - Tickets Selling Fast!

exeter-loyal

We will lose this one now ffs with that p***k in charge.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
It is indeed Brett Huxtable for this game. Then Lee Swabey for FGR away! :ROFLMAO:
Well that has spoilt my Xmas already
:mad:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Oh dear gawd no.

On another note I see one of my "favourite" refs, Tim Robinson, has somehow bagged himself a Premier League spot.

AL_Yates

I reckon less than 160 tickets left for seating as an estimate. A section is now half allocated. Could sell out for seats.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Brett Huxtable in charge of proceedings I see.

I swear that Brett Huxtable wouldnt get Exeter City home matches if the FA realised he only lives 40 miles away in Barnstaple. I cant understand why the club doesnt protest about his appointment. If his location was brought to their attention, they'd definitely appoint someone else, from the Bristol area, or even further. Whether fans love him or loathe him, it would be deemed that he lived far too near to Exeter to not be biased. He must be surprised he's got away with it for so long.

IndoMike

I swear that Brett Huxtable wouldnt get Exeter City home matches if the FA realised he only lives 40 miles away in Barnstaple. I cant understand why the club doesnt protest about his appointment. If his location was brought to their attention, they'd definitely appoint someone else, from the Bristol area, or even further. Whether fans love him or loathe him, it would be deemed that he lived far too near to Exeter to not be biased. He must be surprised he's got away with it for so long.
The danger is that subconsciously Huxtable might overcompensate and favour the opposition to avoid accusations of bias in favour of City.
(I know that's stating the bleeding obvious).

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon less than 160 tickets left for seating as an estimate. A section is now half allocated. Could sell out for seats.
Why zat en?
People thinking they'll be too stuffed from xmas to stand up?

Grecian2K

The danger is that subconsciously Huxtable might overcompensate and favour the opposition to avoid accusations of bias in favour of City.
(I know that's stating the bleeding obvious).
Such scruples don't seem to bother him whenever he gets picked to referee his Cornish chums. :mad:

IndoMike

Such scruples don't seem to bother him whenever he gets picked to referee his Cornish chums. :mad:
Argyle usually win when Huxtable is reffing?

Grecian2K

He rendered them great service last Saturday!