• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Salford City v Exeter City Matchday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maxted MOM, 3 top notch saves at least.
I think one near the end would have hit the bar. 😇

grecIAN Harris

He's on-loan as well!
Got to be honest, I didn't know that.

Banksy

He's on-loan as well!
Let’s hope they both get recalled then.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got to be honest, I didn't know that.
The only reason I know is because I work with a Swindon Town fan who is very nervous about Doyle, Yates and Grant being re-called,

crocks

Good win. Also City have consolidated 2nd place.... i.e. no team with games in hand on City can overtake. And only 3 points behind Town. Not bad!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Excellent win after all that travelling. Looking forward to a cull of the miserablists on the prediction thread. How did Moxey get on at LWB - were the fears justified?
I think the fears were justified based on how Deano has performed recently when he's played at left-back but after a nervous start he did a good job there and won the corner we eventually scored from.

Legohead

Banned
Be good to hear thoughts on the ground etc from some of you that were there given it was our first visit.

Positive spin

Are you suggesting he should have not bothered and just left it ?

IndoMike

I surmise that you thought he played well, Pete, and reassuring to know that Great that both Maxted and Bowmsn played well today.

andrew p long

Good win. Also City have consolidated 2nd place.... i.e. no team with games in hand on City can overtake. ..
Good point. I think this morning the three sides in fourth to sixth could have overtaken us by winning the one game in hand which each of them had.

But it is all so close in the top half . If the side in twelfth place, Newport, had won today and we had lost , they would overtake us by winning their two games in hand.