• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford City v Exeter City official matchday thread

Exehausted

He injuried? Surely not dropped out of the whole squad. He's been one of our best players this season.
I was in the ground at 11.30 last week and he seemed to be going through a rigorous fitness test. The fitness coach was really putting him through his paces. I can only assume that he failed it and still hasn't recovered. Matt did say that two players had niggles but he didn't say who. Jack must be one of those.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
He injuried? Surely not dropped out of the whole squad. He's been one of our best players this season.
Not sure what has happened, I haven't heard anything about an injury so his absence is odd. He's a player who can change a game with his crossing ability so it's a shame not to see him involved.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was in the ground at 11.30 last week and he seemed to be going through a rigorous fitness test. The fitness coach was really putting him through his paces. I can only assume that he failed it and still hasn't recovered. Matt did say that two players had niggles but he didn't say who. Jack must be one of those.
Matt said there is no injury to Jack but his levels had dropped off the last couple of games having played the last 12/13. Being only just 19 he felt Jack needs to taken out to protect him a bit and come back again. Sensible handling of a young player.

Exehausted

Matt said there is no injury to Jack but his levels had dropped off the last couple of games having played the last 12/13. Being only just 19 he felt Jack needs to taken out to protect him a bit and come back again. Sensible handling of a young player.
I didn't know he said that. I must admit I didn't see Jack's levels drop off and he would be in my team every time.

hardi2b

what is different with Ifollow - no radio devon listen live ? missing the pre match pre-amble

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I didn't know he said that. I must admit I didn't see Jack's levels drop off and he would be in my team every time.
Pre match interview in e&e. Physical and mental break last Saturday but he was back in contention this week but I guess Matt didn't see much wrong last week! Matt also said Seymour training well and chomping at the bit for a start along with other players (Jay, Fisher, Moxey, Atangana etc) so starting players will have to keep standards up.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Razor is here :)

Exehausted

Pre match interview in e&e. Physical and mental break last Saturday but he was back in contention this week but I guess Matt didn't see much wrong last week! Matt also said Seymour training well and chomping at the bit for a start along with other players (Jay, Fisher, Moxey, Atangana etc) so starting players will have to keep standards up.
I did buy the Echo this week but I always start with the family announcements page in case people I know have passed away. Sadly this week there was a former colleague who wasn't much older than me and it came as a real shock and I haven't opened the paper since. So thanks for the update, it's much appreciated.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Raining but not too hard, no detectable wind.

Exehausted

Raining but not too hard, no detectable wind.
It should be a good game then. Down here the wind has been terrible. Argyle's match against Grimsby is off because of over night damage to the roof. Did Les travel I wonder?