• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out brigade - Mk Edition.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lots of other bright young managers around if (when) Matt T moves on at some stage to a bigger club. When Tis left Matt T was a good choice, but whenever next time around is, we should seek to select from a wide pool of candidates.
Funny thing John, When people wanted Tisdale gone many said "Who would we get?" Totally agree though, Tisdale back, No way. Is the OP a City or MK fan trying to stir things?

Ian Russon

Funny thing John, When people wanted Tisdale gone many said "Who would we get?" Totally agree though, Tisdale back, No way. Is the OP a City or MK fan trying to stir things?
I'm a life long City fan, why would a MK fan be here to stir things? I'm sure they don't have a care in the world who Exeter is or what Exeter does.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
No way back here for Tis - his comments when we beat them at home last year were the final straw for me

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great to see a Tis thread once again, would have him back in a shot.
Elgy, the Compleat Angler! :)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really miss the brilliant Tisdale Out Thread but I wouldn't have him back. It was a breath of fresh air when Matt took the job, the world seemed a much better place, and although Tis took us a considerable way along the path we're on him and Steve Perryman are part of history and not the future.

Swanaldo

DB9

I'm a life long City fan, why would a MK fan be here to stir things? I'm sure they don't have a care in the world who Exeter is or what Exeter does.
I'm sure they don't as we don't, Just a strange thread to start when not necessary

manc grecian

I'd rather support Argyle

Ian Russon

I'd rather support Argyle
Don't be so disgusting. This is a family forum and such things no one, especially kids should ever hear.

Redarrow

Am I right in thinking Tisdale left the club because the trust/fans wanted him out...that bears the question why would Tisdale want to come back even if it was a possibility? I am not trying to cause a friction I am just purely looking at it from the opposite perception, if I was Tisdale and my ex employer (who didn’t want me) asked me back a few years later I would tell them where to stick it!