• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A new Exeweb

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rose's Removals are very good.
My mate's so thick, he saw a Rose Removals lorry go past and said "why do gardeners need such a big truck?"

geoffwp

This new exeweb is currently all sharp and scratchy uncomfortable angles while old exeweb was warm fuzzy easy comfort. 😡

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
This new exeweb is currently all sharp and scratchy uncomfortable angles while old exeweb was warm fuzzy easy comfort. 😡
Feel free to donate to Exeweb and we'll be happy to return you to your old haunt Geoff. All that instability, insecurity of your data... Something to long for.

geoffwp

*goes to virtual bank. Opens vault doors. Looks at stash. Smiles. Thinks shall i just buy exeweb.*

IndoMike

I had the cookie problem the first time i tried to log in. I closed the tab and opened a new one and it's been fine ever since. This was on Chrome.
LOG - I "mislaid" your advice but this early morning reviewed all the posts regarding help on cookies and tried your tip about simply closing the tab. Lo and behold it worked!!
You have now risen to the peak of my list of priority posters : I can assure you I will lend all my attention to each and every one of your posts, even the ones where you say (possibly correctly) that I am stupid. Thanks again...

IndoMike

Laptop yet again with "cookies" problem even though I followed Log's advice last night, which seemed to work. I understood that everything would be migrated to the new Exeweb without hitch.
I appreciate the efforts of the Exeweb hierarchy and the efforts that they have made (and cost) to improve the site. But change is supposed to make life easier not harder.
I don't want to flounce , but my patience regarding this annoying,constant, niggling problem is being too sorely tested.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Go to your history and look for a link when it worked fine. That's what I have to do.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't possess a pc or laptop and use a bottom of the range tablet and a 5 year old mobile phone for all my online doings. I'm not experiencing any of these issues with new exeweb.

Not sure this helps but thought I'd mention it.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Laptop yet again with "cookies" problem even though I followed Log's advice last night, which seemed to work. I understood that everything would be migrated to the new Exeweb without hitch.
I appreciate the efforts of the Exeweb hierarchy and the efforts that they have made (and cost) to improve the site. But change is supposed to make life easier not harder.
I don't want to flounce , but my patience regarding this annoying,constant, niggling problem is being too sorely tested.
Mike, with all due respect, you being a technophobe is the issue here, not the site. If you want to flounce, that's your choice, but there's no need to tell us five times a day. Just go ahead and do it instead of attention seeking.

Temporarily Exiled

@IndoMike Could be worth seeing if the site works for you on a different browser. Assuming you're on Windows 10, you'll have Microsoft Edge installed already.