• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

General Election - 8thJune

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
No point in blinking if there is no one in front of you. Once we actually leave then and only then will the EU come calling.
At this moment they are laughing their heads off at us ..... Look at ze stupid Englander tommies ze people zay achtung leave but ze swinehund gestapo leaders say nine you will not leave until ve zay zo.
Excusing your "Allo Allo" view to this we were told by BJ, JRM Gove, Davis and more that by 29th March the EU would be the ones coming to us with concessions but this useless Government and Parliament have shown to be inept at the least and the EU can just sit back, Laugh at us and watch us implode since we can't even get an agreement between ourselves

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Why should they come to us with concessions we haven't left and those lot over in Europe know full well we aren't going to leave, they have our politicians by the short and curlys.

The same Gove that destroyed evidence to avoid Freedom of Information requests into financial misconduct ? I wouldn't trust him to tell me its Friday tomorrow.

DB9

Why should they come to us with concessions we haven't left and those lot over in Europe know full well we aren't going to leave, they have our politicians by the short and curlys.

The same Gove that destroyed evidence to avoid Freedom of Information requests into financial misconduct ? I wouldn't trust him to tell me its Friday tomorrow.
Re-read my post, That is what I said, Using terms like "Those lot in Europe" doesn't help for reasonable debate, One thing I'd say about the EU, They have been steadfast since day one of these negotiations, It is the UK that have looked totally amature, Christ, We've had three Brexit Secretary's since the referendum!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah sorry mate eyes are going here been on the laptop too long tonight.
And 3 years for people to get ready for it , didn't stop some idiots hoarding food at the last minute saying that it was mostly down to the likes of the BBC and the papers scaremongering the gullible.

DB9

Obviously 3 years is not long enough for our politicians, As for food hoarding, Blame the internet and people who believe too much of what they see online

IndoMike

Unfortunately the turkeys voted for Xmas..thus Brexit.
Now we have to suffer the unsightly shenanigans of the Tory battle for PM. The list of candidates makes for a "Who's Who" of twits, chancers, incompetents, and characters of dubious repute.
Meanwhile back at the ranch Cameron is in hiding, desperate to release his book about how he screwed up and ran away.

IndoMike

If Johnson wins the vote to become PM you can be sure that the UK will be even more a puppet state of the US. It will be humiliating. Sucking up to Trump for years.

IndoMike

Yeah sorry mate eyes are going here been on the laptop too long tonight.
And 3 years for people to get ready for it , didn't stop some idiots hoarding food at the last minute saying that it was mostly down to the likes of the BBC and the papers scaremongering the gullible.

Here's your hero, Ramon.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/may/15/tommy-robinson-sued-by-syrian-schoolboy-he-accused-of-assault

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Need a tissue there ? Nike.... are your liberal tears causing water levels to rise .....

Last edited:

IndoMike

Need a tissue there ? Nike.... are your liberal tears causing water levels to rise .....
So no defense of your hero, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.