• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bowman signs

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loved Ryan on the post match interview

Q. How pleased are you to get the goal making it 5 goals in six games for you?

A. It’s five in five actually..

(all top strikers are really on top of their personal tally)
I also loved that bit, especially the way he looked at the camera when he said it, as if to get us on his side against the interviewer.

Stelios

I also loved that bit, especially the way he looked at the camera when he said it, as if to get us on his side against the interviewer.
Heehee. Whenever a striker says he's not worried about not scoring so long as the team are winning, he's lying. They know all their stats.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wasn't sure about Bowman to start with, but he's certainly looking like a decent signing now.

IndoMike

Flyin' Ryan..

Stelios

When you get Ryan Bowman's goal scoring stats wrong:

Larry Wilkie

Nominated for the April league 2 player of the month. Up against Joe Day (Newport) Doidge and Kurtis Guthrie

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can’t see him winning the award as Guthrie has 7 goals for the month but a fully deserved nomination nonetheless.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Has been nominated for EFL player of the month for April https://www.efl.com/news/2019/may/player-of-the-month-april-nominations/
The April awards went to goalkeeper Joe Day of Newport, while Newport manager Michael Flyn picked up the April manager award.

Last edited:

iscalad

The April went to goalkeeper Joe Day of Newport, while Newport manager Michael Flyn picked up the April manager award.
Bleddy Newport.......(swear)

Thames Valley Red

I will claim one of he fans that said he would score...I have witnesses as well......missed a shot in he warm up (MACC)in front of us....I said dont worry first goal in the game tonight. He nodded as a player at the time trying to hard to score and knew. Look at him fly. Real chance for him to fly at our club, right time and right place age wise. The Hamon setup was excellent and the Martin turn were both highlights in that game. The Martin - Bowman axis could be a real threat. Pullar-Pratt

Last edited: