• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Oldham Athletic Prediction thread

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lets remember chaps and chapesses, that for just two hours on Saturday afternoon, we should put all misgivings we might have against the abominable Cowleys, and become staunch supporters of Lincoln City whilst they do battle with Newport !
No problem for Credy there then.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I predict that its going to be vey windy, which may affect the way the game is played and possibly the outcome.

Coming down with my wife for this one, first visit for almost 3 years.
Mrs P's record at the park is not good (lost 2 and drawn 1).
I'm predicting she sees her first victory and the start of a 5 game unbeaten run for the remainder of the season.
Looking forward to it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Beers tomorrow

• Exeter City Football Club's Grecian Ale @ 4.1%
  • Hanlons Brewery's Yellow Hammer @ 4.2%
  • Exmoor Ales's Exmoor Ale @ 3.8%
  • Bath Ales Anthem @ 3.8%

Plus there will be copies of the latest Some Sunny Day available from the authorised seller!

ECFC89

Just seen the weather forecast. Will not be pretty football.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I expect a decent crowd but nothing like the highs we have seen since the New Year. The weather will thin out the waverers. Maybe 4.5K or a bit more if Oldham bring a decent number. They took 544 to Cheltenham and while we are another 2 hours further away. Also they still have genuine hopes of sneaking into the playoffs if they beat us tomorrow and win at Newport in their game in hand, they have the best GD of the pack (+13) and can get 71 points if they win all their games. So if I was a Latics fan I'd be on the coach tomorrow.

Some dilemmas tomorrow. Despite my loathing for them I want MK to win at Colchester, and Lincoln to beat Newport. Crawley to win at Carlisle, Mansfield to beat Stevenage. Then if we won we'd definitely be in the pound seats and only need a draw at FGR.

Bring it on! In Mr. Shakespeare's immortal words,

We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.

CWH-NYC_

Only the beer looks to be supportive of a good day out for you all. Weather, squeaky hold on 7th place, it will be very nervous watching on GP with a coffee!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
A disaster is in store. Pym off after giving away an early pen followed by Moxey before half time. A 4-0 drubbing and all the chasing pack go ahead of us.

This is, of course, reverse psychology as my predictions are utter pants.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is, of course, reverse psychology as my predictions are utter pants.
As long as this one turns out to be like one of Sturtz's "lucky pairs" I'll forgive you, my son.

Oliver

I had this dream.....we will beat Oldham and draw at Forest Green, this will then take us into the play offs against MK Donnage, we will win over the 2 legs which will pit us against Forest Green at Wembley who have seen Tranmere off.

In the final we will have to go to extra time and will win it with 5 minutes left with Randell Williams cutting in from the left and scoring with an absolute screamer......oh well I can have my dreams !