• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Kit

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Because the new EFL charity is Mind it's based on their logo as seen at
https://www.mind.org.uk/

The first letter of any printed name has the squiggle graphic on it.
(y) thank you.

Red Devon

Got the new shirt yesterday really like the new design.

MikeGrecian

Ordered mine on Sunday and it turned up yesterday (excellent service) unfortunately being drunk when I ordered it I thought XL would be big enough....I'm normally a XL but it's a bit figure hugging for comfort so sent it back for a XXL :$

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not terribly keen, probably get used to it. The collar looks a lot better undone.
Never shown much interest in shirts. As long as it's mostly red and differs from the opposition it's okay with me.

Having perused this years and last season's shirt I much prefer the old one, however, you've gotta update your livery for obvious reasons.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian68

Legohead

Banned
The new shirt is really poor quality IMO. Cheap material, tacky, thin and extremely poor quality. No idea who the manufacturers are. Is it still Joma? If so it's embarrassing. Stitching coming away all over the place and not had it long. Not worn it much either. I like the design but won't be buying a shirt ever again made by these.

Anyone know if we are tied into a long term deal with these charlatans of shirt suppliers?

Last edited:

Grecian Max

The new shirt is really poor quality IMO. Cheap material, tacky, thin and extremely poor quality. No idea who the manufacturers are. Is it still Joma? If so it's embarrassing. Stitching coming away all over the place and not had it long. Not worn it much either. I like the design but won't be buying a shirt ever again made by these.

Anyone know if we are tied into a long term deal with these charlatans of shirt suppliers?
Easy solution, don't buy football shirts as an adult :D

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned
Not quite sure how that would improve the quality of the shirt. Which is kind of what my post is about.

Legohead

Banned
If i didn't then it's 40 quid less the the club too so it's important they at least put one on sale that doesn't look like it's been made by an 8 year old on the Indian sub continent. Both to increase shirt sales and to also eradicate unscrupulous sweatshop owners. Not that i'm saying the current shirt manufacturers are producing Exeter shirts from a sweatshop but i doubt it's far off.