• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not childish at all had he showed just a modicum of respect for his previous employers and not as he has done treated our Club with total contempt things would be different.

As it is City supporters we are now more than entitled to take pleasure in his present discomfort.
Sexton please dont start that with Geoff again. It detracts from the match-day comments; and you wont win!

Grecian Max

Tisdale is ****e, argument over, Geoff red faced, move on. Winkleman will.

haka

Not childish at all had he showed just a modicum of respect for his previous employers and not as he has done treated our Club with total contempt things would be different.

As it is City supporters we are now more than entitled to take pleasure in his present discomfort.
And there's more than one thread dedicated to that, with the same points repeated several million times.

But it doesn't have to infect every single bloomin' matchday thread, which it has done all season. And - speaking as a lurker, I suspect I'm not alone - it is not doing anyone any favours at all. There's more mentions of a guy not at our club than of half the team who are on the pitch.

arthur

Randell Williams worked hard and was neat and tidy without much end product.
Oh dear - what is to be done? He played for Watford didn't he?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sexton please dont start that with Geoff again. It detracts from the match-day comments; and you wont win!
Ok Pete point taken. As for the match today disappointing we could not hold on but in my view a point won against a team who had won 8 out of their last 9 games.

DB9

Guess a point away at a team who are right up there you'd of taken before the game, Well done lads and to the Grecian Army, Safe journey home

fred binneys head

You've misunderstood me - I don't think jibes against any opposing teams are childish and I think you should be perfectly entitled (tee-hee) to send Tis a box of dog excrement on a weekly basis if you so wished. I think the jibes against City supporters who were big fans of Tis should stop, simply because they're boring.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only Colchester and Bury end up winning. Ultimately not a bad set of results.
Agreed and Bury only won 3-2 against a team 22nd in the league. Hopefully Newport can also do us a further favour if they can beat the MK Dons at Newport on this coming Tuesday night.

Grecian Max

You've misunderstood me - I don't think jibes against any opposing teams are childish and I think you should be perfectly entitled (tee-hee) to send Tis a box of dog excrement on a weekly basis if you so wished. I think the jibes against City supporters who were big fans of Tis should stop, simply because they're boring.
I think you have a half decent point... but there was years of complete brainwashed nonsense from some that now needs to be balanced by some light hearted banter. Geoff can take it.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok Fred understand and agree everyone is entitled to their own opinions so we are of a like mind.