• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tattoos - Like or loathe ?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah. Tisdale
Perryman would also be a likely suspect !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I recall at the other SJP, when a fan had a large portrait style tattoo of Andy Cole done, who was promptly transferred to Man Utd, virtually before "the ink was dry" ! :D
Along the man utd theme a mate had Cantona holding the European cup only for him to leave shortly afterwards.

elginCity

Along the man utd theme a mate had Cantona holding the European cup only for him to leave shortly afterwards.
Don't you mean a tatt of him holding the prem trophy, it does look similar ? :p

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Don't you mean a tatt of him holding the prem trophy, it does look similar ? :p
As we haven't held either and I don't follow a prem team it could have been that trophy.

fred binneys head

I once saw a man in a chip shop in Teignmouth with “Damaged” tattooed on his forehead.

You’re not joking, mate.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
There was an Air Asia 737 painted red with the Man Utd crest at Manchester Airport when I was working there. It had a large mural of Van Nistelrooy and Alan Smith boldly emblazoned down the side. Both players were gone within months much to the amusement of the ABU's.

Sorry,this was in response to Ramone's Andy Cole yarn.

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

In Kings Lynn a few years ago I saw a bloke with a big Swastika tattooed on his forehead,it could have something to do with Hinduism I suppose,but I doubt it :D.

Another time I came across a chap with the symbol of the Nazi Party,was in Leicester Square whilst on a school trip in 1975.This character who had a Swastika on his lower arm with a red background asked me & my school mates if we wanted some ‘trips’ I said we had a trip planned for the theatre at Dury Lane that evening :D :D.

It was only years later I knew what he was implying..#countrybumpkingsinthebigsmoke

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Nobody referring to tattoos as body art then?

Tim Long

In Kings Lynn a few years ago I saw a bloke with a big Swastika tattooed on his forehead,it could have something to do with Hinduism I suppose,but I doubt it :D.
I used to work with a bloke whose dad was a copper in the Met. He told a story about a burglary at an old lady's house where the lady had seen the burglar. "Was there anything about him that might be significant ?" says the copper. "Well," says the old lady. "He had a tattoo on his forehead, but I can't say what it was" The copper asks "Do you mean you didn't see it clearly or was it a rude word ? You cant tell us, we've seen most things." "Oh," says the old lady "It was '****' " So the police go out and nick the local villain with the well known tattoo and the villain says "How did you know it was me ?"

STURTZ

Nothing more pitiful than a misspelt tattwo.