• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

Ashford Grecian

What's the crack with Liam then?? Sorry to see him go :-(

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
****head, him not you

robchave

As we're not strapped for cash at the moment, why would we let players go to MKD, even if Tiz wanted to take any? We've got the players under contract, so there's no reason any should move on - unless we want them to.

Red Bill

What makes anyone think that any of our players will want to go to ******* MK Dons?!!!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it’s more likely that Tisdale will go for the likes of Mackie and Golbourne who are both free agents rather than pay big money for a transfer fee. Golbourne was on loan at MK too so think that’s a goer.

Terryhall

I think it’s more likely that Tisdale will go for the likes of Mackie and Golbourne who are both free agents rather than pay big money for a transfer fee. Golbourne was on loan at MK too so think that’s a goer.
Free transfer, check - played for him before, check - over 30 and no longer getting game time at a higher level, check - recent injuries, I'm not sure and I don't care enough to, check. But even based on 3 out of 4 I'd say Mackie and Golbourne are nailed on Tisdale signings.

(In other news, this OT side-thread probably belongs on the "Tisdale to MK Dons" thread and not on the ECFC Transfers)

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
As we're not strapped for cash at the moment, why would we let players go to MKD, even if Tiz wanted to take any? We've got the players under contract, so there's no reason any should move on - unless we want them to.
If a player wants to leave they will go.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
That’s fair enough as we don’t want players who don’t want to be here. Doesn’t change the fact that another club would have to meet their valuation, so win win.

Well-known Exeweb poster
IF the price is right,, same applies for ANY player in ANY team ,,, money speaks

Well-known Exeweb poster
wondering will mk still be getting 'parachute' money from the championship ?