• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Congratulations to wycombe

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wycombe will need to spend a lot of money to replenish their ageing squad, doubt they've got much to spend so they'll be back in league 2 quite soon.

Good, I think they are terrible and have been since Ainsworth has been in charge.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don’t like ainsworth or the way they play,but credit to them,they have been consistent and have obtained promotion,I don’t think Argyle or the gas will be welcoming them with open arms,but credit where it’s due.
I get the impression that ARgyle fans almost hate them as much as they hate us!

chunkymorrinmunter

Bollox to Wycombe.
Ditto I don't give a flyer to them,shxxhouses.

Rog H K

Congratulations to a team who average 8 minutes a game added time. Why? Cheating???? Won't last for ever. They will be back down very soon.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good, I think they are terrible and have been since Ainsworth has been in charge.

yep , they epitomize EVERYTHING i dislike in lower lge football. the only plus in them going up is us not playing them.

malcolms

What a pathetic trail....Ainsworth has done a great job with very limited resources, as has Coleman at Stanley...Shame we can't seem to concentrate on what we have to do rather than seek to denigrate what others have done..

Spoonz Red E

This thread is developing in exactly the fashion Mr Portland knew it would from past Wycombe threads.

I can picture him now walking away humming a merry tune. "Who me guv?"

Last edited:

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
This thread is developing in exactly the fashion Mr Portland knew it would from past Wycombe threads.

I can picture him now walking away humming a merry tune. "Who me guv?"
Most passive aggressive thread ever.

geoffwp

What??? our dicky stir things up??? Never......

Banksy

What a pathetic trail....Ainsworth has done a great job with very limited resources, as has Coleman at Stanley...Shame we can't seem to concentrate on what we have to do rather than seek to denigrate what others have done..
Absolutely right , my thoughts entirely.