• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player of the Season

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Went for Pym. Think he's had a really strong last 18 months with us. An ever present this season in the League and made some really big saves to win us points.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Last year this was an easy vote , this year its ruddy hard to choose as a few have really stood out.

Think i'll have a couple of Ports then pick.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cant see past Stockley. 21 goals so far, often provided the only outlet with frequently hoofball service. Outstanding performance over the season. Will be crucial for us if we do manage to secure promotion.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Stockley

Simple

Without his quality we would end up lower mid table

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tricky one this year Stockley with his goals , a vastly improved Pym . Jake Taylor all round game seems he can play anywhere , my favourite player JMT but doesn't get my vote due to the unfortunate injuries so Pierce Sweeney gets my vote. Many were worried when Stacey left and clamouring for a new right back. Pierce has not let us down has vastly improved from last year , takes a mean Pen but I just like his attitude to the game seems to enjoy playing and wears his heart on his sleeve.

Ashford Grecian

One horse race surely Jayden is nailed on..

Avening Posse

I have voted for Pym. He has been great this season and earned us a lot of points with crucial saves throughout the campaign. Lot's of others have been decent too, so expect it to be close this year. Stockley has really delivered, and Sweeney in my view has been decent throughout as well

STURTZ

Tricky one this year Stockley with his goals , a vastly improved Pym . Jake Taylor all round game seems he can play anywhere , my favourite player JMT but doesn't get my vote due to the unfortunate injuries so Pierce Sweeney gets my vote. Many were worried when Stacey left and clamouring for a new right back. Pierce has not let us down has vastly improved from last year , takes a mean Pen but I just like his attitude to the game seems to enjoy playing and wears his heart on his sleeve.
Agree with every word of this but think Stockley deserves it, even after missing that sitter v West Brom!

IndoMike

Strikers always get the glory, but their goals are products of all the players behind them. Of course Stockley is a strong candidate, but others have their merits.
Disclaimer : I am not trying to sway people's opinions and am not related to Jake Taylor.

PeteUSA

Stockley

Simple

Without his quality we would end up lower mid table
Probably so, but I think we were getting the best out of him when him and Read were picked together. He never stops running though and thoroughly p/isses off opposition players.