• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anton would not be able to quaff a cheeky Chardonnay or saucy Shiraz if he had to drive to the cinema Indo. ;)

In addition, think of the lost fillum viewing time as he was driving there and back.
Surely his chauffeur wouldn't mind..:D

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Anton would not be able to quaff a cheeky Chardonnay or saucy Shiraz if he had to drive to the cinema Indo. ;)

In addition, think of the lost fillum viewing time as he was driving there and back.
There used to be a pub in Acton, with a small cinema at the rear. There was a bar at the back of the auditorium, and receptacles for your drinks glasses on the arms of the seats. Proper Job that ! (drunk)

Alistair20000

Surely his chauffeur wouldn't mind..:D
Good lateral thinking there Indo. I expect he has a travelling sommelier too :)

Swanaldo

Stephen King's It.

Stephen King's **** more like.

Decidedly unscary clown tries to scare a bunch of kids. Cliched horror nonsense throughout - almost felt like watching one of those 'Not another...' spoof movies.

5/10.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The first two Godfather films. Can't remember even seeing them before :)$). Despite being quite long films, they go along at a good pace keep you thoroughly involved and interested. Some oscar winning performances in there and quite rightly recognised as such. 9/10.

DB9

The first two Godfather films. Can't remember even seeing them before :)$). Despite being quite long films, they go along at a good pace keep you thoroughly involved and interested. Some oscar winning performances in there and quite rightly recognised as such. 9/10.
These are the ultimate classic Mafia films, Great acting throughout, Just don't go and ruin it by watching Godfather 3!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Black Panther. Not sure about the Marvel set of movies, though I might be tempted to see Infinity Scene which is the next one in the series. It kept me entertained, which is important. Not brilliant not awful either, some of the characters were really good. 7/10.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Black Panther. Not sure about the Marvel set of movies, though I might be tempted to see Infinity Scene which is the next one in the series. It kept me entertained, which is important. Not brilliant but awful, some of the characters were really good. 7/10.
Awful??!!.....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Awful??!!.....
Have corrected! Sorry.

Swanaldo

Downsizing.

Saw the trailer and this looked promising...

People are choosing to have themselves shrunk in an effort to reduce their carbon footprint, with the added bonus that they will be able to live like kings in the 'small community'. Matt Damon plays the average Joe who takes the plunge.

This plays as a decent sci-fi/comedy for the first hour before losing its way hugely in the second half, veering into a preachy eco-warrior vibe starring an uber-annoying Vietnamese activist. I'm sure the director was trying to do something 'edgy' or 'cult' but it just comes off as an incoherent mess.

5.5/10. Don't bother, watch Innerspace again instead.