• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale's contract

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not another roller!!!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
We're 4th.
With 1 win in 7 league games & were still 4th , the division is so poor.

KWSGrecian

Our own Mr Pym did it recently in a game, but unfortunately the ball hit the back of the net before he got all the way down! He's a changed man this season though (before somebody says I'm moaning about him!)
I take it you're talking about Wembley? Christy couldn't do much about that unfortunately, doubt De Gea could've kept it out...

PeteUSA

With 1 win in 7 league games & were still 4th , the division is so poor.
CREDY, just by chance, you dont think we're not as good as everybody thought do you? Punching above our weight for the first three or four games perhaps? We always looked second best to Crawley throughout that match. There were'nt even any near misses tonight; we were that bad!

PeteUSA

I take it you're talking about Wembley? Christy couldn't do much about that unfortunately, doubt De Gea could've kept it out...
"Christy" couldnt do much about what; their third goal? He positioned himself so far to is right and left a gigantic hole to his left for their player to aim at! From a goalkeeping positional standpoint, that was an awful goal! I thought for the life of me that he was going to move back a couple of yards, and he stayed where he was FFS!

PeteUSA

"Christy" couldnt do much about what; their third goal? He positioned himself so far to is right and left a gigantic hole to his left for their player to aim at! From a goalkeeping positional standpoint, that was an awful goal! I thought for the life of me that he was going to move back a couple of yards, and he stayed where he was FFS!
No I'm not talking about Wembley, I'm talking about that travesty for Crawleys third goal!!

CREDYGRECIAN

CREDY, just by chance, you dont think we're not as good as everybody thought do you? Punching above our weight for the first three or four games perhaps? We always looked second best to Crawley throughout that match. There were'nt even any near misses tonight; we were that bad!
Without doubt - were a top 10 side, I'd be very surprised if we finish anywhere near our current position

Antony Moxey

the division is so poor.
Of course it is, that’s why it’s division four - you say the same thing every year. Has it ever been good?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Of course it is, that’s why it’s division four - you say the same thing every year. Has it ever been good?
Probably not although when we were Champions in 1990 and went up together with Cambridge United, Grimsby and Southend all three of which went straight up to the 2nd Division the following season and maintained their status at that level for a number of seasons would suggest that they were pretty decent teams

CREDYGRECIAN

It's never brilliant hence why you don't have to be a brilliant side to get out of it - we've over-complicated our football at this level way too much since relegation 5 seasons ago , teams suss us out in a few weeks - they know on a warm sunny day when the sprinklers have been on and the pitch is slick and it's a game of football we're probably one of the best if not the best passing sides in the division

On the flip side they also know especially at home that when the weather turns and the pitches are heavier and not as suited to passing football we're clueless at out fighting or out battling a side given the make up of our side

It's not rocket science