• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jayden Stockleys goal

ExeterCityLad

Push , push all , only two pages left to hit double figures for this thread's pages.
The threads over. Should be an OG but incorrectly awarded to Stockley/Taylor.

But only one more page to go.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on lads, we can do this.

iscalad

Come on lads, we can do this.
You are Bob the Builder and I claim my £5.

All this debate, perhaps I shouldn't have raised the question in the first place... what do you think, was it good to ask for clarification on goal scorer or should we let this misdemeanour go unchallenged?

Last edited:

ExeterCityLad

All this debate, perhaps I shouldn't have raised the question in the first place... what do you think, was it good to ask for clarification on goal scorer or should we let this misdemeanour go unchallenged?
I think it's a good thread, even though it's gone slightly off topic and more of a discussion about own goals, but it was nice to see everyone's opinions and how many people thought there was an apparent rule that doesn't actually exist.

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

Well everyone agrees that it wasn't Stockley's goal, so he owes us one now, the ****ing shirker.

ExeterCityLad

Well everyone agrees that it wasn't Stockley's goal, so he owes us one now, the ****ing shirker.
Having analysed the footage one final time, I've come to the conclusion it did come off Sir Stockleys head rather than the keepers fist.

*Looks around, are we on double figures yet*

IndoMike

I thought I saw Holmes hiding behind the keeper...maybe he nudged him?

Spoonz Red E

You can't blame the keeper.

There were several wicked deflections after the shot from the second half kick-off ...

Last edited:

IndoMike

You can't blame the keeper.

There were several wicked deflections after the shot from the second half kick-off ...
You are making a very valid argument that the player who took the 2nd half kick -off should be awarded the goal.If it was a Crewer, the goal should therefore be declared an own goal. (I'm on telly, Wulan !).

Last edited: