• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon Away - Sat 12th August

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
The same,but a discount if brought in advance (they were last season)

Two wrongs do not make a right...
Still over twenty quid though. Should fans boycott us?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where's everyone meeting for a drink before the game?
You might try the 'Merlin.' Cross over the magic roundabout, walk past the fire station doors, onward past Aldi and a little further on is the Merlin.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still over twenty quid though. Should fans boycott us?
Yes...If they feel they are getting ripped off on admission.

On a side note,the food on sale at SJP is reasonably cheap compared to many grounds I have visited..

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned
Yes...If they feel they are getting ripped off on admission.

On a side note,the food on sale at SJP is reasonably cheap compared to many grounds I have visited..
I did notice this the first time i ever visited SJP last season. My mate was actually quite pleasantly surprised and that takes a lot. He's a right miserable t*** and a Sheff Wednesday fan. You need to take out a loan when eating anywhere inside Hillsborough.

Last edited:

Leads

I did notice this the first time i ever visited SJP last season. My mate was actually quite pleasantly surprised and that takes a lot. He's a right miserable t*** and a Sheff Wednesday fan. You need to take out a loan when eating anywhere inside Hillsborough.
Legohead- I'm intrigued, what's your story? Only visited SJP for the first time last season and didn't go to Wembley because you said it wouldn't feel right as you have only been a fan for a short time. Who did you support before?

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned
MODS is it possible to delete the above post. In hindsight it's a bit of a waffle and a bit embarrassing. Hopefully Leads has already read it in answer to his question.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
MODS is it possible to delete the above post. In hindsight it's a bit of a waffle and a bit embarrassing. Hopefully Leads has already read it in answer to his question.
I've deleted as you've requested (though it's still visible to the Mods).

There's nothing you've written that you should be embarrassed about.

Legohead

Banned
I've deleted as you've requested (though it's still visible to the Mods).

There's nothing you've written that you should be embarrassed about.
Thanks for that Hants. Appreciated. I get carried away sometimes and often should think more about how open i am on the internet. (facepalm)

Leads

Hi- I did get a chance to read it and as Hants said, absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about.

Looking back a my question it looks a bit accusatory. It really wasn't intended to be, I was just interested (nosy) and sorry if it came across so.

Welcome aboard!

Legohead

Banned
Hi- I did get a chance to read it and as Hants said, absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about.

Looking back a my question it looks a bit accusatory. It really wasn't intended to be, I was just interested (nosy) and sorry if it came across so.

Welcome aboard!
Haha no it's fine Leads, no need to apologize and thanks.