• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dean Moxey soon to sign for ECFC...

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think Moxey announced it himself on Twitter, Pete. Someone linked it either in this thread or in the "new signings" sticky thread I think.
Thank you Terrence; you're a gentleman.

tonykellowfan

Moxey tweeted:

It's my pleasure to be pulling on the shirt again for the next 3seasons at least #no.21 #bestkeptsecret #home

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I dont need some newbie trying to start me off.
With a start date of August 2007 hardly makes iscalad a newbie ! Just saying like.

Last edited:

iscalad

With a start date of August 2007 hardly makes iscalad a newbie ! Just saying like.
I think he was referring to LDN Grecian.

hern

"Moxey 21" already available as an option for printing on the online club shop - good to see (y) [ecfc]
..but not quite as special as the one I bought at a charity do quite a few years ago!! Great lad and pleased to see him return. A future coach perhaps?

Well-known Exeweb poster
A 3 year deal !!! That must be a first under pt

Colesman Ballz

A 3 year deal !!! That must be a first under pt
Possibly, but not the longest with Jamie Reid given a four year one !

PeteUSA

I was going to say Sean Devine, but he was before PT wasnt he?

ecfc2000

I was going to say Sean Devine, but he was before PT wasnt he?
Sean was never given a lengthy contract. In fact, he spoke to me several times (my Grans neighbor in Exmouth) about waiting for the club to offer him a new deal (which was verbally promised at the beginning of the season) but sadly never materialized. This was his primary reason for selling up and moving to NZ.

PeteUSA

Sean was never given a lengthy contract. In fact, he spoke to me several times (my Grans neighbor in Exmouth) about waiting for the club to offer him a new deal (which was verbally promised at the beginning of the season) but sadly never materialized. This was his primary reason for selling up and moving to NZ.
Serves me right for assuming. I know he was on a collossal wage which we struggled to pay. Perhaps R&L awarded him that since it wasnt there money they intended to spend?