• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust agm motion

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Will the Fans Forum be streamed / recorded for online viewing for those who can't make it?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
It's ridiculous given all you've done for the club as mascot (I assume it's voluntery or a small fee) that they can't give you a straight answer

Why is there always so many secrets and hiding behind ****e statements ?

Just sack him and take the financial hit - sell Watkins or JMT in January and balance the books if need be

CREDYGRECIAN

I'm sure "Julian and Martin will speak"

Key question is, though, WILL THEY ****ING LISTEN?
I don't agree with much actually anything you normally say but your nailed on here

If they try and turn down people's questions or come up with pre prepared questions by there "pals" then it will be bitterly disappointing

I'm up north that week visiting family but if somebody could ask my question which is

How do you justify keeping a manager who's unable to address the home form or the balance of the squad

malcolms

They are hoping a win of any sort before the meeting will dilute the growing anger. We shouldn't wish it (just shows how far we've come) but a heavy defeat at Carlisle might be beneficial in the long term.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Will the Fans Forum be streamed / recorded for online viewing for those who can't make it?
Would like this. Although not physically impossible, will be working in Bridport till gone five so not ideal trying to get to Exeter afterwards, plus I won't be at all popular at home:$

CREDYGRECIAN

You just know we will beat luton on the Saturday before the forum

IMO it's irrelevant though it's gone on too long either way

rp42

iscalad

Why not??

"The rest of the meeting will be an open forum when fans will have the opportunity to raise issues of concern."

rp42

Why not??

"The rest of the meeting will be an open forum when fans will have the opportunity to raise issues of concern."
Do you really think there will be enough time? doubt it very much.

iscalad

Do you really think there will be enough time? doubt it very much.
Why don't you come along and ask your questions?

Do you know if there is a finish time?