• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool away ticket arrangements

Andy Holloway

Has anyone who ordered the day the tickets came out got them in the post yet?
The 'physical' LFC tickets were only delivered - 'came out' - to SJP yersterday afternoon when the priority was to get as many as possible ready for collection by those attending the U18 game last night.

As many of the postal tickets as was possible to dispatch, were sorted today and went to The GPO this afternoon/evening, so those in good postal areas should get them delivered tomorrow morning, with any luck! They all are going 1st class, the franking machine was running white hot late this afternoon!

In the words of Cpl Jones; "Don't panic, don't panic"!!!

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anybody got any idea yet what time the supporters' coaches will be leaving next Wednesday and from where? Are there going to be any pick-up points?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anybody got any idea yet what time the supporters' coaches will be leaving next Wednesday and from where? Are there going to be any pick-up points?
i thought this had been posted on the Grecian Travel section of the City website, (but can't currently find it so can't provide a link)

rp42

Its 11.30 Summerland street don't know about the rest?

rp42

Tickets through the post this morning(clap)....Also if anybody wants or knows anybody that wants a single ticket for Block 124,i have a spare,PM me.Forgot to say its for an Adult.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
i thought this had been posted on the Grecian Travel section of the City website, (but can't currently find it so can't provide a link)
Here's the link http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/grecian-travel-liverpool-2896846.aspx

Anyone now how many coaches?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Next set of tickets haven't arrived yet.

Stuart Storer's Tache

Any news on collection of on line tickets?

Silver fox

We picked our up on Weds evening.

Antony Moxey

Not yet. Just spoken to the club literally minutes ago and there are none available for collection as yet. Don't worry though, if you've ordered them then they WILL be available some time soon. Personally I'm going to wait until next week to collect as I'd imagine there'll be a bit of a scramble for in person sales and those who can only collect in person over the weekend.

Apparently as soon as there's news it'll be on the club website - don't worry!