• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fallout between Tisdale and players after Luton...

supernova

Allegedly - synonym for made up. So who did I have my photo taken with at 6pm for the MOM award. A Lee Holmes look-alike?

Supernove claimed the row with Holmes went on for hours. I just pointed out that at 6pm Holmes was having his photo taken. Tis was nowhere in sight.
I didn't say the row went on for hours at all.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
You said he was "grovelling for hours".

Red Monster

I didn't say the row went on for hours at all.
Also Tis was on Radio Devon after 5pm doing his post match interview before speaking to the written press !

supernova

You said he was "grovelling for hours".
the last time I checked, one grovels in order to apologise

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Er, you said "grovelling for hours", then when pressed on the fact the people in question were out and about soon after, claimed you didn't say "hours" when it was highlighted that you did.

If you were exaggerating and meant he apologised for a few seconds before disappearing off to do his post-match stuff, then admit it, don't try to claim others are wrong.

supernova

Er, you said "grovelling for hours", then when pressed on the fact the people in question were out and about soon after, claimed you didn't say "hours" when it was highlighted that you did.

If you were exaggerating and meant he apologised for a few seconds before disappearing off to do his post-match stuff, then admit it, don't try to claim others are wrong.
Look Jason I am merely stating a story I was told by a member of our playing staff. Fact. If you want to query the wording to a tee, I cannot directly confirm the exact length of time Tisdale spent on the phone that evening. It's a story I've been told, not a story I've been involved in. Never did I state Tisdale was at the ground for hours with the players directly after the reported incident.

Last edited:

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
No idea if this is true or untrue. However whether true or untrue, something is surely amiss if a club employee is spreading devisive stories from the changing room to others.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
No idea if this is true or untrue. However whether true or untrue, something is surely amiss if a club employee is spreading devisive stories from the changing room to others.
Yep, smacks of a "rat" in the camp.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
You just inspired me to see what Sean Canham was up to these days. Last seen playing for a club in Western Australia (Sorrento).

GrecianWonder

You just inspired me to see what Sean Canham was up to these days. Last seen playing for a club in Western Australia (Sorrento).
What was it he did again?