• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn't realise that TESCO management read these forums :)
Yep, that is why their accounts and profits have gone FUBAR.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I still think it's wishful thinking on your part. 18 months on from the original sale, who's to say you didn't swap tyres with your mate in order to get a 'free' set off the dealer - I can't see them doing anything about a consumable that far after a sale.
Well the way I see it, it is worth the effort for the back tyres because I know that they are the original ones from when I brought the car. Also, as you said 18000 miles isn't a lot for rear tyres so they shouldn't need changing yet.

I will quite probably have to wait for Bridgestone to look at the tyres and make a decision, but Vauxhall should be interested in keeping customers happy if they want me to buy further cars from them and recommend them to others.

Antony Moxey

Well the way I see it, it is worth the effort for the back tyres because I know that they are the original ones from when I brought the car. Also, as you said 18000 miles isn't a lot for rear tyres so they shouldn't need changing yet.

I will quite probably have to wait for Bridgestone to look at the tyres and make a decision, but Vauxhall should be interested in keeping customers happy if they want me to buy further cars from them and recommend them to others.
To be perfectly honest they couldn't give a flying one about you or your mates compared to how many numbers they shift through the fleet market. And perhaps next time you might try fewer hand brake turns and wheelspins in Maccy D's car park late at night showing off in front of your mates and maybe you'll get a decent mileage out of your tyres.

richard_portland

To be perfectly honest they couldn't give a flying one about you or your mates compared to how many numbers they shift through the fleet market. And perhaps next time you might try fewer hand brake turns and wheelspins in Maccy D's car park late at night showing off in front of your mates and maybe you'll get a decent mileage out of your tyres.
What a load of ********! So first I am trying to defraud the company by swapping my tyres, and then I am joy riding? I suppose it hadn't simply occurred to you that the tyres simply were faulty and haven't lasted as well as they should. I cant do anything about the front tyres as the tread is worn but quite simply in regard to the back ones tyres shouldn't perish or crack imo while the tread is comfortably above the legal limit.

They probably don't really care, like all big companies but as a customer I always work on the basis that customer is always right. If I get good service I will recommend the company and if not I wont and am likely to let anyone who will listen know what I think of said company. The garage are going to send the back tyres to Bridgestone because the adviser at the garage agreed with me about the state of the tyres, and I have nothing to lose by complaining to Vauxhall head office.

Antony Moxey

What a load of ********! So first I am trying to defraud the company by swapping my tyres, and then I am joy riding? I suppose it hadn't simply occurred to you that the tyres simply were faulty and haven't lasted as well as they should. I cant do anything about the front tyres as the tread is worn but quite simply in regard to the back ones tyres shouldn't perish or crack imo while the tread is comfortably above the legal limit.

They probably don't really care, like all big companies but as a customer I always work on the basis that customer is always right. If I get good service I will recommend the company and if not I wont and am likely to let anyone who will listen know what I think of said company. The garage are going to send the back tyres to Bridgestone because the adviser at the garage agreed with me about the state of the tyres, and I have nothing to lose by complaining to Vauxhall head office.
Haha wind your neck in and calm down you drama queen! Perhaps it simply hadn't occurred to you that I wasn't being serious (except for the company not caring) about the joy riding and that the tyre company might not believe that your tyres are the original ones rather than it being my opinion.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
People who don't delete their messages on here. Thus mesage box is full and am unable to PM them.

Motorservices, hint hint.

richard_portland

Haha wind your neck in and calm down you drama queen! Perhaps it simply hadn't occurred to you that I wasn't being serious (except for the company not caring) about the joy riding and that the tyre company might not believe that your tyres are the original ones rather than it being my opinion.
fair enough, however not always easy to tell if there isn't a smiley and I had formed an opinion based on reading your previous posts.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
No available lockers at work and rush hour/school run traffic.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
People who don't delete their messages on here. Thus mesage box is full and am unable to PM them.

Motorservices, hint hint.
You should take the hint. He doesn't want to speak with you.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
You should take the hint. He doesn't want to speak with you.
Well if he knew I was going to inbox him, then it might be worth asking him for this week's lottery numbers.