• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Re-fund on season tickets?

ecfc70

when we played the cobblers at SJP i was left bemused as to how they could be so high up the table however they seem to be able to win at home

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
when we played the cobblers at SJP i was left bemused as to how they could be so high up the table however they seem to be able to win at home
Well in all the games I've seen this season you can say that every week. Not one good team has come here. Gills were useless the other week and they've run off with the league. Which just backs up my point when people say "but we're in 7th".

FAN-TATIC

Well in all the games I've seen this season you can say that every week. Not one good team has come here. Gills were useless the other week and they've run off with the league. Which just backs up my point when people say "but we're in 7th".
Yep, the League is sh!t Jay, but there are 16 teams who currently are a lower standard of sh!t than we are and only 6 who are a higher standard of sh!t. I make that 16 managers who at the moment, Tisdale has out performed.^o)

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Yep, the League is sh!t Jay, but there are 16 teams who currently are a lower standard of sh!t than we are and only 6 who are a higher standard of sh!t. I make that 16 managers who at the moment that Tisdale has out performed.^o)
I know you're only trying to wind me up but that's so simplistic. Tisdale isn't out performing half the managers below him due to budgets etc. Is he out performing Sheridan who is turning round the Scum, no course he isn't. He is however outperforming some I'm sure, just not as many :)

And for the 26000th time, stop mentioning 7th please. The form Bradford are on we're technically 8th [n]

grecIAN Harris

I know you're only trying to wind me up but that's so simplistic. Tisdale isn't out performing half the managers below him due to budgets etc. Is he out performing Sheridan who is turning round the Scum, no course he isn't. He is however outperforming some I'm sure, just not as many :)

And for the 26000th time, stop mentioning 7th please. The form Bradford are on we're technically 8th [n]
The form Bradford are on counts for nowt. As we stand, physically and technically, we are 7th. Should Bradford win their game in hand we will slip but they haven't yet and as their game in hand is against Rotherham, one place above and a local derby, nothing is certain. If that is too simplistic for you get your head around, tough. That is quite simply how it is.

FAN-TATIC

We're currently 7th Jay, The Bulls have to win that game in hand, or to be exact 2 games in hand after Tuesday. Sorry, couldn't resist it.

I realised when I had finished the post that to be fair, managers like Sheridan and Ward are out performing Tisdale. I should only have included those who have been in place from the start of the season. Well spotted young man!:D

Grecian_Jay

The form Bradford are on counts for nowt. As we stand, physically and technically, we are 7th. Should Bradford win their game in hand we will slip but they haven't yet and as their game in hand is against Rotherham, one place above and a local derby, nothing is certain. If that is too simplistic for you get your head around, tough. That is quite simply how it is.
Spin it however you want Grase, it's the final league position that counts and we're sliding down fast.

Alistair20000

Bradford have some tough games and for starters I would not bet against The Gas getting something off them on Tuesday.

Grecian_Jay

Bradford have some tough games and for starters I would not bet against The Gas getting something off them on Tuesday.
Which then means we have to watch out for them as well. Do you wanna be going into the Chesterfield game knowing they can get us as well. If it was just one rival we'd be okay but there's 3 or 4.

Not worn fryer tuck costume for a while as it does
I don't actually think we will win again is season given the way we are playing, if we continue like the last three games we won't even score again. Never said this before but honestly think it may be time for Tis and ECFC to go their separate ways, no question he has been brilliant for us but want him to be remembered for this and not the kind of football we are currently being forced to watch. Was planning to renew season ticket last night but after watching that I decided not to, how many others feel the same?