• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out now surely?

Red Monster

I'm on holiday at the moment in Arizona do you lot want me to drive to Phoenix and
give Pete a slap?

Last edited:

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
If the thread is pointless, why waste your time posting on it with an opinion?
Just carrying out an Exeweb duty by acknowledging the bleedin obvious....

angelic upstart

I'm on holiday at the moment in Arizona do you lot want me to drive to Phoenix and
give Pete a slap?
Nah do what the Saints did to Ian Branfoot.

I've been on Exeweb long enough to remember when Pete thought swearing was naughty and admitted he was a wind up.

Last edited:

angelic upstart

Just carrying out an Exeweb duty by acknowledging the bleedin obvious....
Fair point, I was doing the same :)

PeteUSA

give Pete a slap?
Do me a favor instead. When you get back, on my behalf give Ian Mancey a kick in the b*ll*cks for the last four posts he's made to me, repeated abuse, foul language, racism, and various other points he's aimed at me. I make it he'll get banned, 10 points for each post etc. but I suspect he'll get just the 10, since I suspect he's ****** and they'll make allowance.

Red Monster

Do me a favor instead. When you get back, on my behalf give Ian Mancey a kick in the b*ll*cks for the last four posts he's made to me, repeated abuse, foul language, racism, and various other points he's aimed at me. I make it he'll get banned, 10 points for each post etc. but I suspect he'll get just the 10, since I suspect he's ****** and they'll make allowance.
Come on boys play nice we're all on the same side here.

angelic upstart

Pate,

In that very post you've used foul language, abused Mr Mancey and threatened violence. At last glance, Americans were not a race. Therefore, I can't see racism being involved. So if Mr Mancey needs to get infracted, I suggest you would too as you have said exactly the same as him.

Hopefully, mildly amusing exeweb multi the moderator can help on this?

Rog H K

Where were we before?
Where were we going?
Mr Quin Wanted to take us on the same time as Tis took the job, he ended up at Cambridge, where are Cambridge now? Short memories too many people! Bottom of the 1st Div are we? Hmmmmm! Would have chopped yer hand off 5 year ago!
Not happy!? Yes! I’m not happy! But I know we aren’t bottom because we have had a 15 point deduction and in administration and skint and owing xyz to some Peter and Paul etc.!
We aren’t dead and buried, a long way from it! There are many games and many points to get yet. If players read these boards and see defeatism, are we as supporters actually supporting the club we helped save and build a few years ago?
Under Tis we have had season after season of good! But the one Season where Tis gets unlucky breaks, bad results, misfortune, a few bad mistakes and all of a sudden people start getting on his back, getting on the band wagon for his goodbyes then in my view you must slap yourselves in the face and wake up!
We have an Exeter City AFC! I remember going to games where I was one of eight (8) on the away terrace, and I can name that 8! We have come a long, long, way. Now is not the time to splice the anchor. You don’t know what you have until you lose it! We have had some very good players come through the ranks of this club lately and many have moved on to bigger and better things, Tis could have gone too, many times, but he has shown loyalty, where is your loyalty? I can remember Eamonn Dolan saying to me in our darkest days, who motivates the motivator? Well it is us! Let us Motivate the Motivator!
The only way is up!

Red Monster

Where were we before?
Where were we going?
Mr Quin Wanted to take us on the same time as Tis took the job, he ended up at Cambridge, where are Cambridge now? Short memories too many people! Bottom of the 1st Div are we? Hmmmmm! Would have chopped yer hand off 5 year ago!
Not happy!? Yes! I’m not happy! But I know we aren’t bottom because we have had a 15 point deduction and in administration and skint and owing xyz to some Peter and Paul etc.!
We aren’t dead and buried, a long way from it! There are many games and many points to get yet. If players read these boards and see defeatism, are we as supporters actually supporting the club we helped save and build a few years ago?
Under Tis we have had season after season of good! But the one Season where Tis gets unlucky breaks, bad results, misfortune, a few bad mistakes and all of a sudden people start getting on his back, getting on the band wagon for his goodbyes then in my view you must slap yourselves in the face and wake up!
We have an Exeter City AFC! I remember going to games where I was one of eight (8) on the away terrace, and I can name that 8! We have come a long, long, way. Now is not the time to splice the anchor. You don’t know what you have until you lose it! We have had some very good players come through the ranks of this club lately and many have moved on to bigger and better things, Tis could have gone too, many times, but he has shown loyalty, where is your loyalty? I can remember Eamonn Dolan saying to me in our darkest days, who motivates the motivator? Well it is us! Let us Motivate the Motivator!
The only way is up!
Well said .

The thing is we've had 5years of winning and we've all loved it, and we have got use to it.
this season it's not gone our way at all and we don't like it and some can't stomach it.

But don't throw in the towel.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Exactly, Mr H K :)
I hope people take the time to listen closely to Tis' excellent interview currently on the beeb site. Yeah yeah, he's frustrated (surprised?), identifies the problems at the moment (really?), put's it into perspective (but I didn't think he knew what he was doing), and is ready to roll for the next game (huh? We have a Manager who plans?). Sorry, exewebians, I'm sure you're all footballing geniuses but my money's on the bald headed one ... :)

Last edited: