• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England v Italy Match Day Thread - Day 3

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will Woy go for the Italian jugular or will both teams give each other a nod and a wink and play for a boring 0-0 ?

scottus86

Re: England v Italy Match Day Thread

Have to go for it and get 3 points on the board. We should put full energy in to the first half rather than wait or Italy to tire as I think if we wait for them to play, they will just ply at a slow pace and make us run after them.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Nice stadium! http://www.exeweb.com/2014/06/14/brazil-2014-guide-to-manaus-and-the-amazonia-arena/

Wonder what the pitch is like.

Avening Posse

I fully expect a lot of Italians behind the ball inviting us to try and break them down, history teaches us they are masters defensively, but the days of having players like Baresi are gone. If we keep our cool and our shape I fancy us to sneak a win, let's hope Balottelli has one of his sulk days and does something ridiculous......I'm going to stick a bet on a one nil win with Gerrard to score......

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

A tight 0-0 I feel. Neither side will want to lose.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Many police forces will be looking for Football Banning Orders (FBOs) on football fans if you step out of line tonight!

grecIAN Harris

I still think we'll get robbed of a victory courtesy of a Super Mario goal in the last ten minutes after Sturrdige puts a goal up in the first half.

Silver fox

I'm going for 3-1 England.

Avening Posse

I fully expect a lot of Italians behind the ball inviting us to try and break them down, history teaches us they are masters defensively, but the days of having players like Baresi are gone. If we keep our cool and our shape I fancy us to sneak a win, let's hope Balottelli has one of his sulk days and does something ridiculous......I'm going to stick a bet on a one nil win with Gerrard to score......
Got 60/1 for a 1-0 win with Gerrard to score, also stuck a fiver on the Greece game being 0-0

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster

Agree with GO'G - 0-0 like Euro 2012. At least we can't lose on pens tonight!