• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All the best for Saturday and for the rest of the season....

Dan_Macclad

Ever since my first trip to Exeter in our promotion season the reaction of your fans was immense and from that day on i have massive respect for Exeter and the fans...

all the best for saturday,and genuinly hope you have a good season....

Welcome back to the Football League...

ECFC JP

Ever since my first trip to Exeter in our promotion season the reaction of your fans was immense and from that day on i have massive respect for Exeter and the fans...

all the best for saturday,and genuinly hope you have a good season....

Welcome back to the Football League...
Thanks that is very kind of you.

Last edited:

tisdale 1

Resigned
thanks very much.
out of interest what is your clubs hope for the season?

Dan_Macclad

We will be in mid-table..We have a decent group of young players and since KA changed our system to 4-4-2 we have been playing some really good football hence the upturn in results...

I do rate our team highly and theres no reason why we couldn't push even higher this season,we dont have enough for a promotion push though...

Well I'll be up there for the game Dan, any suggestions for any good pubs for a pre-match pint or two?

Dan_Macclad

Best pub to go to is the 'Railway View'..its where most Macc fans go,decent bunch and a good pint...

About 5mins walk from the ground down London Road as if your heading into the town centre...you will see 'the albion' and its just behind there over the railway bridge....

Last edited:

Jimmydee

Hi Dan
Thanks for the kind words.
I remember well your promotion at the park, after full time we went down to the away end and shook hands and congratulated you boys on promotion.
There were some emotional Mac fans that day and it was very friendly after the match,
I think you won 3-1 if i remember.
All the best for the season, i think it could be a good match saturday as we pass it well generally too.
Cheers Jimmy

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
Just seen that Macc reserves lost 5-2 away to the Shrews reserves - is this an omen for saturday???

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always nice to hear that someone appreciates us :D I still want the lads to give you a damn good thrashing and put 4 past your lot :D

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hi Dan
Thanks for the kind words.
I remember well your promotion at the park, after full time we went down to the away end and shook hands and congratulated you boys on promotion.
There were some emotional Mac fans that day and it was very friendly after the match,
I think you won 3-1 if i remember.
All the best for the season, i think it could be a good match saturday as we pass it well generally too.
Cheers Jimmy
I'm pretty sure it was 3-1. That was my first experience of mingling with the away fans at the Park, happy memories. IIRC the stewards (police?) trying to keep us apart just looked plain confused that we weren't trying to hit each other.