• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rubbish Tisdale!!!

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can someone please explain what he thinks he is doing. Wheres the final day drama, having your ear to the radio, people telling you the wrong results to get our hopes up.

He comes in with his fancy University ways, getting us qualfied with a game to spare, Well i for one have had enough of it.

Anyone else want to see the back of him?

ecfc2000

Can someone please explain what he thinks he is doing. Wheres the final day drama, having your ear to the radio, people telling you the wrong results to get our hopes up.

He comes in with his fancy University ways, getting us qualfied with a game to spare, Well i for one have had enough of it.

Anyone else want to see the back of him?
totally agree. Enough is enough. How dare he bring success to this club. TISDALE OUT!!!

Brinty IFA

I agree with Manc. Tisdale out. He's taken all of the fun out of supporting our beloved club.

The problem is, he just doesn't understand the fans............

Parklife

I do. Bringing in a player who became player of the season? Crap.

And he can take Dean Moxey with him. Could have scored 4 or 5 last night and only got 3. Pathetic.

Fez Army HQ - somewhere behind enemy lines ..
The man has bought nothing but shame on our treasured club .. & two play off places ...... pah !! I could weep .........................

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
I will never forgive him for those defeats at Weymouth. Never rated him. Not passionate enough. I didn't see him shout at all last night when the team needed picking up after scoring that early goal. Shocking.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Absolute disgrace. A nail-biting fixture and instead of coming back from behind with a late goal off someone's backside, we cruise it 4-1.

Boo! Hiss! Get that disgraceful PE Teacher out of here!

Brinty IFA

The problem is, the board won't do anything about it. We need Noel Blake's passion to get us through the playoffs. Anyone got his number??

thonk

He is a total and disgrace and his action are a huge insult to this club's traditons!

He is undermining 100 years plus of history. This is a club founded on doing sod-all, c*cking-up on and off the pitch and being total nobodys.

How DARE HE!

OUT!

SimonBB

We let our best players go to Torquay, including our captain! We replace our captain with an southern league oil tanker!!