Hartlepool United are the visitors to St James Park on Saturday. Kick off will be at 3pm, and normal League 2 ticket arrangements apply.
The match day officials are:-
Referee: DARREN SHELDRAKE
Assistant Referees: Christopher Wade and Lee Swabey
Fourth Official Richard Hulme
Darren Sheldrake, 31, is a PE teacher in Teddington, Middlesex. He graduated to the Football League in 2005 as an assistant referee, then 3 years later as a referee. He’s taken charge of five Exeter games so far
- L2 7 Sept 2013 Dagenham & Redbridge 1 Exeter City 1
- L1 9 April 2012 Exeter 3 Leyton Orient 0
- L1 13 March 2010 Southend 0 Exeter 0
- Conf Sat 8 Sept 2007 Exeter City 1 Cambridge United 1
- Conf Sat 20 Oct 2007 Exeter City 2 Rushden & Diamonds 2
Darren has refereed 7 games this season, issuing 25 yellow cards and 5 reds.