- The London Borough of Barking & Dagenham Stadium, Victoria Road, Dagenham. Essex. RM10 7XL.
- Stadium size: 6,078
- What is the stadium like: Hotchpotch of stands. New seated stand generally used for away fans.
- POTG or ticket entry. Pay on the Gate. Adults £18.50, concessions £13. Juniors (10-u16)£11. Under 10s free, when purchased in advance and in conjunction with a paying adult. Discount for advance purchase, if available.
- Ticket information can be found on the official site (nearer the time) – Here.
- Bar inside the ground? Yes, if we’re in then new shiny stand.
- what is the away end like? The new stand is quite steep, ensuring you get a good view of the pitch. But seated (1200), stewards allowed us to stand on our last visit.
- arrangements for disabled supporters. 12 spaces available in the away stand. Check for information here.
- Sat Nav post code: RM10 7XL. Directions from St James Park to Victoria Road here.
- Mileage: 210 miles each way, fuel costs in the region of £80. Likely travel time 4 hours each way.
Train from Exeter St Davids. 2 singles at £27.50 and £19.00, total £46.50. Departing Exeter St Davids at 08.49 arriving in Paddington at 11.24. Returning from Paddington at 18.06 (tight) arriving home at 20.13. Journey time from Paddington to Dagenham East (which is on the District Line) is about 1 hour.
more information on travel can be found here – Ground Guide.
- Tourist Information Board website: VisitLondon.
Any decent pubs? Either try a pub at the London terminus you’ve arrived at, or use the Wetherspoons that City fans generally meet at. This the Barking Dog, by the exit of Barnet tube station. The Tube station is a couple stops earlier than Dagenham East.