New profile posts

Hiya Mate, Long shot but I am just looking for a ticket for my Dad, I see you have an adult one but also the two under 18's - any chance of the adult one. I know you said you need them gone together but I thought Id ask even tho its a long shot. Thanks!
Hi Ian,
No you don’t know me, I’m messaging to give you some support : )
!! post is too long - send me an email? I'm [email protected], got to get this off my chest : ) ( it's positive mate !)
Exappa
Exappa
MY post (drafted) was too long Exeweb auto-rejected it. i could email it see...
let me know if you want a ticket to northampton
A
andrew p long
Thanks. Offer much appreciated- fortunately I have now got one courtesy of Devon Red. Chuffed to bits by these offers of help- both getting a ticket and by fellow Grecians rallying round in my hour of need!
Have seen the mods have taken down the thread about covid, so can no longer reply to your mesg there. Just wanted to thank you for your grecian solidarity and good wishes. Much appreciated. And good to hear about your wife's experience of improvement!
Moomin Grecian
Moomin Grecian
You’re welcome mate. Yeah I saw the mods took down the thread. Thank you, my wife is in a much better place now and I really hope you start to feel better soon.

Hope you have a good Christmas and fingers crossed City can start to find some form again to make it more enjoyable!!
Reactions: WXF
Have seen the mods have taken down the thread about covid, so I can no longer reply to your mesg there. Just wanted to thank you for your grecian solidarity and best wishes. Much appreciated :)
J
jase 07
No problem, I really do hope things start to take a turn for the better for you soon !
Reactions: WXF
If you have Netflix try and watch the trials of Gabriel Fernandez ! I wanted shoot these animals in the face for what they put a young child through

There is no rehabilitation of these people and need to be taken out of the gene pool !