• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 22/23

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd hope that Spencer would make it, we've got a lot invested in Sonny Cox and no back up if he were to move on, suffer injury or fail. There must be some able local young strikers out there.

Colesman Ballz

I'd hope that Spencer would make it, we've got a lot invested in Sonny Cox and no back up if he were to move on, suffer injury or fail. There must be some able local young strikers out there.
There's one down at Plymouth Parkway who has been banging in the goals, can't remember his name though ? 😎

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Given Spencer's appearances at Saltash I understand that LoanGyle already sniffing at bringing him to their "new" academy.
Looks like our USP will shortly be overshadowed.
UTC

AmberRed

I wont spoil the news. Also, remember that even though you are offered a Pro, you dont have to accept.
No but then the only way they can sign for another professional club is for Exeter to agree a fee or for it to go to tribunal, they can't just say no and sign elsewhere! Unless they play non league 🤷‍♂️

Agent Andy

We’ve also got Joe Wragg who’s older but still on the books , he’s definitely got something about him whenever I’ve watched him and Spencer has also been very good . Its a really hard decision for the club 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rosencrantz

We’ve also got Joe Wragg who’s older but still on the books , he’s definitely got something about him whenever I’ve watched him and Spencer has also been very good . Its a really hard decision for the club 🤷🏻‍♂️
It's the other side of the coin of producing better quality and quantity really isn't it? We will be releasing better young players than we have in the past as well.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

tom_ecfc

I know he wasn’t our player as such, but keeper Adam Seedhouse-Evans has taken up an opportunity in Norway!

Christian

No but then the only way they can sign for another professional club is for Exeter to agree a fee or for it to go to tribunal, they can't just say no and sign elsewhere! Unless they play non league 🤷‍♂️
Exactly that’s why I didn’t mention compensation. A club was after one of the u18 a couple of years ago but they decided to stay at ECFC. At the time it wasn’t compensation but the club wiling to let the player go and insert a sell on fee. It doesn’t have to go to tribunal.

Agent Andy

It will do if city really want to keep them as proved with Cox and Lee , I believe city turned down good offers for both of these players and we’re willing to go to tribunal. They certainly wouldn’t have gone for just a sell on fee .