• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 22/23

DawlishBouy

When was the last time we played our full U18's team without any having loan commitments
The defeat to Oxford in the FA Youth Cup. The closest we had to a full strength team in a youth alliance game was the 0-0 draw against Portsmouth in November. That team was without Cox, King, Spencer & Beardmore. I don't know how strong a team we put out against Plymouth in the 2-3 defeat on 26th December because the lineup has not been published.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
There are some more new names on the team sheet today for the game against Oxford. 1-1 at half time thanks to Joe Wragg.

DawlishBouy

Finished 1-1. The only debutant was Malakai Miller.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know if Mitch Beardmore is injured at the moment as he doesn't seem to be on loan or playing for the under-18's?

Christian

What has happened to this kid? I don't remember the club ever making such an announcement with scholars. Not in the list above, not playing on loan. Either injured or he has gone as King is blocking his progression?
✍ Welcome to Exeter City, Aamir Stanford Daniels - News - Exeter City FC

tonykellowfan

I thought he was out on loan?

Christian

I thought he was out on loan?
Yeah..I thought he was at Bideford but DawlishBouy never mentions him

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
What has happened to this kid? I don't remember the club ever making such an announcement with scholars. Not in the list above, not playing on loan. Either injured or he has gone as King is blocking his progression?
He is meant to be on loan at Bideford but he was at the match on Saturday standing around fetching any wayward balls, but did seem to have a bit of a limp so assume he is injured

Red Monster

He was on the pitch on Saturday in the pre match warmup
collecting balls.

DawlishBouy

Yeah..I thought he was at Bideford but DawlishBouy never mentions him
After he joined them Bideford had 2 games postponed, then played 2 games without him in their squad. On 7th January he was an unused sub and has not appeared in a matchday squad since then. After 3 sub appearances Joe Wragg also disappeared from Bideford's matchday squads and is now back playing for the under 18's.