• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 22/23

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tonight 7pm. Worthy of a match day thread? It's going to be hard without a live stream to keep up to date with what's happening.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Joe O'connor back from Tavistock. Playing tonight?

Christian

Round three here we come. Another very comfortable win. Will see plenty of goals.

DawlishBouy

Round three here we come. Another very comfortable win. Will see plenty of goals.
Hopefully the second half of the game against Newport has taught them the perils of such over confidence and will cut out the complacency and lack of concentration that let their inferior opponents back into the game.

larrywilkie

Tonight 7pm. Worthy of a match day thread? It's going to be hard without a live stream to keep up to date with what's happening.
I'm going along to watch so will try to post updates. Think the club are providing updates too?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

DawlishBouy

Still no match report from last Saturday's game. Can anyone at least provide us with the line-ups and subs used?

jase 07

Still no match report from last Saturday's game. Can anyone at least provide us with the line-ups and subs used?
I posted the scores and scorers a few days ago (see post 208) sorry I don’t know the further details you are looking for

DawlishBouy

I posted the scores and scorers a few days ago (see post 208) sorry I don’t know the further details you are looking for
Yes, I saw and was one of the people to give a thumbs up.

jase 07

Yes, I saw and was one of the people to give a thumbs up.
sorry my bad, I should have noticed that