• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 22/23

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure I've noticed this lad's name

How have we missed him?

DawlishBouy

Alfie Cunningham was at a training camp with the Wales under 17 squad last week.

Christian

I dont think Ollie Bray was missed..have a feeling he was with ECFC, but didn't secure a scholarship...could be wrong...

Agent Andy

Yep he was released

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep he was released
Any idea why? Just wondered if he was released by us or maybe he was released because he turned down an offer?

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
He was playing for Exmouth Town reserves in 2020 and being talked up for the first team so I am not sure how he ended up at Holsworthy. He has only played in Willand's first game (FA Cup preliminary round) so far. I guess he then went on trial. It would be interesting to know if he was scouted or recommended to Utd.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
He was playing for Exmouth Town reserves in 2020 and being talked up for the first team so I am not sure how he ended up at Holsworthy. He has only played in Willand's first game (FA Cup preliminary round) so far. I guess he then went on trial. It would be interesting to know if he was scouted or recommended to Utd.
I saw him play for Exmouth reserves against Feniton last season and they lost 4-0 and I am totally baffled by him getting a trial at another league club let alone Man Utd although ............

Agent Andy

Any idea why? Just wondered if he was released by us or maybe he was released because he turned down an offer?
Released at under 14s , not good enough apparently 🤷🏻‍♂️

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Released at under 14s , not good enough apparently 🤷🏻‍♂️
I guess at under 14 it's sometimes hard to judge. It's happened before, it'll happen again.

tonykellowfan

Give him another chance and let him trial with us