• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 21/22

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Match report from Saturday's defeat

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster

Just to add to the above it finished 2-2 after 90 minutes with Eli Collins and Mitch Beardmore scoring for City.

Grecian 1901

This morning at Swindon
FT U18 RESULT

Swindon Town 1-2 ECFC

Nevile
Beardmore

Grecian 1901

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I really appreciate these detailed reports which also name checks some individual contributions and are clear and well written

(I think we have discussed before who Derek Baker is (?) but how does he get to all these away U18 games?)

Grecian 1901

U18 MATCH PREVIEW

Newport County v ECFC_Academy
At LliswerryHigh
EFL Youth Cup Quarter Final
Free entry
11.00am KO
Saturday 9th October

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think I am right in thinking that Zeph Collins and Eli Collins are Archie's brothers, which has got me thinking as to how far are they off signing a pro contract being in the U18 squad and if they are good enough. I have seen Eli name several times in reports but not so much Zeph.

Should they sign how many times has a club had three brothers on their books as professional, I can remember the Wallace brothers for Man Ure but not sure of any others

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think I am right in thinking that Zeph Collins and Eli Collins are Archie's brothers, which has got me thinking as to how far are they off signing a pro contract being in the U18 squad and if they are good enough. I have seen Eli name several times in reports but not so much Zeph.

Should they sign how many times has a club had three brothers on their books as professional, I can remember the Wallace brothers for Man Ure but not sure of any others
They are indeed brothers.

The Wallace brothers were at Saints together

GrecianHarry

They are both 2nd Year Scholars. I have a feeling Zeph could be injured as he hasn't been playing at all lately. Be interesting to see if either or both of them sign proffesionaly.