• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 2020/21

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

its got worse for the 23rd. As well as the first team playing Oldham and the u18s playing Leicester apparently the first team are also playing Tranmere as well

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

its got worse for the 23rd. As well as the first team playing Oldham and the u18s playing Leicester apparently the first team are also playing Tranmere as well
Yeah but they don't mention which year for the Tranmere game and as this year the 23rd doesn't fall on a Saturday then we should be okay

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Report of the victory over Argyle. A good win, 3-1, btw. Enjoyable to read about a win over that lot down the road. Did I mention that we won the game? :)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Report of the victory over Argyle. A good win, 3-1, btw. Enjoyable to read about a win over that lot down the road. Did I mention that we won the game? :)

I don't think you did, do you know how many we won by :)

STURTZ

3 : ! Wasn't it?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The U18s drew 2-2 away at Yeovil this morning. Hanson and Nevile the scorers.

LOG

With the two matches on Tuesday, are we going to struggle with glovesman cover? Do we have a sixth choice?

Rosencrantz

With the two matches on Tuesday, are we going to struggle with glovesman cover? Do we have a sixth choice?
Jack Arthur and Andrew Sowden will be in YC action as they have for the u18's since Harry Lee has been bumped up to first team duties.

LOG

Jack Arthur and Andrew Sowden will be in YC action as they have for the u18's since Harry Lee has been bumped up to first team duties.
Ah, I forgot about Sowden. Sorry, Andrew, it was nothing personal.

Rosencrantz

Ah, I forgot about Sowden. Sorry, Andrew, it was nothing personal.
He is a cup winner you know 😉