• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 2020/21

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure about when the U18s Youth Alliance will be restarting.

However the U18s will be taking on Torquay United U18s on the 3G pitch at the Cliff Hill training centre. Kick off is at 10am and no spectators are allowed.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought with the Government relaxing the rules from today that some small gatherings could take place.
It is starting to wind me up that you can have a pretty full Crucible with no one wearing masks, yet 30 or 40 people standing at distance around the perimeter of a field is not allowed.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought with the Government relaxing the rules from today that some small gatherings could take place.
It is starting to wind me up that you can have a pretty full Crucible with no one wearing masks, yet 30 or 40 people standing at distance around the perimeter of a field is not allowed.
Or even in an enclosed place for live entertainment but no football socially distanced with blocked off seats in an open space. The Governments whole policy sucks and seems ill thought through and ********.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
On topic. Game finished 1-0 to the Gulls.

grecIAN Harris

Tell me about it. Chloe has a freindly at Bideford tomorrow and I've got to traipse all the way up and all the way back and spend three hours twiddling my thumbs doing nothing.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Brief report from the Gulls

denzel

Doesnt say the team but presume a few of ours were out due to being up in Bristol? I wouldn't read too much into the result

Maxi08

This is the reason the Academy is essential to ECFC, not only has it generated a few million (with more to come) from selling our young academy graduates, but also the amount that come through to the first team 💪3343

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Update from the academy

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tonight's U18s friendly with Buckland Athletic is back on. Will now be played at South Devon College, kick off is at 7.30pm and 150 spectators are allowed in.