• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 2018/19

burtiew

If he ever makes the first team, there won't be a dry eye on the Big Bank for his debut...
Couldn't agree more ... really hope the lad makes it.

Jammers20

If he ever makes the first team, there won't be a dry eye on the Big Bank for his debut...
Especially if he's given the number 9 shirt to wear.

Especially if he's given the number 9 shirt to wear.
I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure the number 9 shirt is 'retired' unless one of Stanno's children plays for the 1st team at ECFC so if he does come through you can almost be certain he will be given the number to wear and give everybody else emotional overloud at the same time! :)

jimbo-gould

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure the number 9 shirt is 'retired' unless one of Stanno's children plays for the 1st team at ECFC so if he does come through you can almost be certain he will be given the number to wear and give everybody else emotional overloud at the same time! :)
I’m fairly sure it’s been retired for 9 seasons. Would be great if his son could make the grade!

Jammers20

I’m fairly sure it’s been retired for 9 seasons. Would be great if his son could make the grade!
Same as I thought, just for 9 seasons. but I would hold it longer just in case his son does make it! would be special to have a Stansfield be the first player to wear the number 9.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Same as I thought, just for 9 seasons. but I would hold it longer just in case his son does make it! would be special to have a Stansfield be the first player to wear the number 9.
Agreed, but let's not pile too much pressure on the lad. Most 16 year olds at Football League clubs don't make it, even if their fathers are pros themselves. He shouldn't feel pressure to achieve just because of his Dad.

citizen

Sponsorship for Academy players being advertised on the club web-site . Exmouth Grecians first to act UTC.https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/teams/academy/academy-sponsors/

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are there a couple of twins in th u16's or just coincidence

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are there a couple of twins in th u16's or just coincidence
I've never seen more than 2 twins. :)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sponsorship for Academy players being advertised on the club web-site . Exmouth Grecians first to act UTC.https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/teams/academy/academy-sponsors/
Harry Breslan... any relation to Geoff?