• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Your go to YouTube videos

OmanGrecian

When bored of Netflix or TV during the lockdown, I often log on to YouTube to watch random videos. What is your go to video of choice?

At the moment I'm watching a lot of videos by a guy call Kitboga. He scams scammers and wastes their time. In most of his videos he pretends to be an elderly lady falling for a scam. He plays with the Indian call centre workers, and has many sound effects to make it sound like he is going to a local store to get gift cards to send across as money. He is a computer expert and creates fake computer layout to look like the lady's bank accounts, which the call centre will see in remote access. He then obtains details and hacks into the scammers computers and deletes their files or screws things up for them.

It's great to watch, but also scary how these scammers talk to the vulnerable and the foul language thrown at those being scammed.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Nik Zametti Dunno why but cant keep me entertained for some time , may be because I never got into lathe work and with the added bit of resin some of the stuff he does is brilliant.
Also like the Stolen Valour and fake cop videos.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I still pop on and watch Casey Neistat

Also many scale model channels

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
My mechanics. This chap, think he's a German, is like The Repair Shop extreme. He turns scrap items into far better than original condition, it's fascinating to watch what he does but he's an absolute perfectionist. There's no chat either.

GJW

Bovington Tank Museum YouTube channel. Interesting chats about the different tanks in the museum plus what’s going on in their workshops.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tiny Desk Concerts.

Banksy

I use YouTube a lot with my online chess playing, checking out new , and not so new , opening ideas. ( As if I didn’t have enough chess books in my library anyway!)

DB9

I must be boring as I'm watching a lot of political channels especially from the US, Its interesting to see how divided they seem and that California is not the glamerous state that its portrayed to be, The poverty and homeless is stark and this virus is not helping either

Banksy

I must be boring as I'm watching a lot of political channels especially from the US, Its interesting to see how divided they seem and that California is not the glamerous state that its portrayed to be, The poverty and homeless is stark and this virus is not helping either
Having American friends and relatives I know what a terribly divided nation they are. Plus there are the haves and have nots.They say you can tell what part of the country they come from by the state of their teeth!

DB9

Having American friends and relatives I know what a terribly divided nation they are. Plus there are the haves and have nots.They say you can tell what part of the country they come from by the state of their teeth!
Also they have this real left/right fight going on, On both side there are some amazing "Freaks" and a lot of protests on various subjects too espeically on Uni campuses