• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Your chairman

felix

Nice to see your chairman enjoying a pint and laughing and joking at Sandy Park today.

Admire the commitment!

Trapdoor

Who the f"ck are you?

felix

Who the f"ck are you?
Why does that matter?

Just pointing out that your chairman couldn't be f****d to travel 2.5 hours to watched/support his team, for which he pays himself £50K a year, when he got some free p*ss on offer at his local egg chasing club.

Not bothered?

i8cornwall

Why so angry Felix?

Did the corner shop run out of packets of skips again?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why does that matter?

Just pointing out that your chairman couldn't be f****d to travel 2.5 hours to watched/support his team, for which he pays himself £50K a year, when he got some free p*ss on offer at his local egg chasing club.

Not bothered?
I am not even convinced that you have any idea who our chairman actually is let alone what he gets remunerated ! :p :p:p:poop::poop::poop:

Reactions: ORy

Antony Moxey

Nice to see your chairman enjoying a pint and laughing and joking at Sandy Park today.

Admire the commitment!
You can accuse him of whatever you like, commitment isn't of them. Is he not allowed to enjoy himself, or should he put on a dour face whenever out in public? What a bizarre post.

felix

I actually know him quite well and he is a nice guy. I was very surprised that he preferred to go to Chiefs rather than travel to Sutton (which is one of your easiest trips) to watch his team (for which he gets paid to run).

It doesn't bother me in the least.

Just like a bit of banter (I believe that's what this board is about).

Looks like play-offs might be out of your teach this year. Bye Greeks.

Antony Moxey

You posted that as banter??? The long winter nights must fly by in your house.

Edna Clouds

I actually know him quite well and he is a nice guy. I was very surprised that he preferred to go to Chiefs rather than travel to Sutton (which is one of your easiest trips) to watch his team (for which he gets paid to run).

It doesn't bother me in the least.

Just like a bit of banter (I believe that's what this board is about).

Looks like play-offs might be out of your teach this year. Bye Greeks.
Just found this. Someone needs to learn a season is (normally)46 games. Still can't believe the way that shower were promoted. A few weeks ago lots of greens thought they were going up. Shot their load a bit early me thinks.

denzel

Just found this. Someone needs to learn a season is (normally)46 games. Still can't believe the way that shower were promoted. A few weeks ago lots of greens thought they were going up. Shot their load a bit early me thinks.
Well he was right about the playoffs being out of reach!