• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

You gotta love it.......

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
I do love it!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
There are a lot of fat people in that. It must be a fat thing.

Herschel

There are a lot of fat people in that. It must be a fat thing.
Agreed.

My favourite is the old geezer that chucks his monitor over the partition in retaliation for the paper aeroplanes..........then pretends he's still working by typing on the keyboard and looking at the empty space.

LOL!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I did like that bit as well. It was also the way that he threw it over and sat straight back down again without bothering to see what damage it had done, like he really couldn't give a f*ck.

Herschel

I did like that bit as well. It was also the way that he threw it over and sat straight back down again without bothering to see what damage it had done, like he really couldn't give a f*ck.
Agreed.

Almost like the other chap should have expected it was coming at some point.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like the old guy clip where he throws the monitor over the partition then carries on working.
But the best bit is the guy watching the whole thing in the background then nonchalantly takes a sip of tea/coffee as if everything is totally normal.

Sooo casual! "yeah that guy chucked a monitor at some kid, yeah i've got a cup of coffee, i'm f*cking cool as f*ck huh..."

Last edited:

Jean Jeannie

I do (love it) - cats rule tho :p

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
oh Lord thats funny. I know the very first scene was staged as a viral ad for stress in the office but i REALLY hope that old guy scene is real. World class