• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil

EXMADCITY

Think I might go for a Yeovil season ticket next season guaranteed decent football discuss . Well done Yeovil

Last edited:

Oliver

Well done indeed, it just goes to show what can be achieved on low gates and low budget, and with a manager who really knows what he is doing. I think they will struggle in the championship but seeing they were a conference club just 10 years ago, hats off to them and I just may pop down the road once or twice next season to sample some better football !

EXMADCITY

I agree a trust run club will never succeed to parochial and no potential buyer would be interested

EXMADCITY

Yeovil where always classed as a small club but proved dreams can be realised

EXMADCITY

Trust stand down you have no money no ambitions

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Super Gary Johnson

That is all.

EXMADCITY

Wonderful motivator

dommers

Super Gary Johnson

That is all.
It's just a shame he'll be the first manager sacked next year.

Benguin

Yes well done Yeovil. Great achievement on their resources and have now reached a higher level then we have ever achieved!
Still the positive is that it shows what we could achieve one day.
On a slightly different note was surprised there was no thread on the playoff featuring one of our near neighbours. I checked the Bristol City forum and there were 137 replies on last count. Mostly congratulating them when they must feel pretty gutted having been relegated and being in a lower league now.
I hope Exeweb has not become so navel gazing and obsessed with internal politics that it may have lost sight of the bigger picture , but I fear that is exactly what has happened.

mdg

Mr Tagg et al= take notice