• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil Town v Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also agree re Rueben Reid he was poor - he's clearly not the player he was while at Argyle & it's now showing why we perhaps was the only club willing to take him

He doesn't look fit and certainly looks bulky compared to when he was at Argyle
We weren't the "only club willing to take him"

http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/exeter-city-s-ex-plymouth-argyle-striker-reuben-reid-was-summer-transfer-target-for-yeovil-town/story-30011718-detail/story.html

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
So we pay more than Yeovil than in terms of wages....

Don't tell Jason H

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tedious game but a point in the circumstances was not a bad result.

Stacey at right back had a terrible game. He was getting pressed hard by the yeovil wing but he looked uncomfortable and shanked a bunch of clearances. The midfield didnt help matters by playing him a lot of poor passes... Lloyd James particularly looked pretty weak.
It's good to see Harley back but I thought he was pretty ineffective. I don't really see what MacAlinden brings at present either. He is a decent runner and is willing to chase lost causes which is good but he never looks like scoring and doesnt look that comfortable when he actually gets the ball at his feet. I think in a few years he will be a decent enough striker but based on current performances he isnt going to tear up League 2 anytime soon.